Stephanie Moore


“Revolution is about connection, relationships and community— we’re a family. Each spinning class is an opportunity to grow. Showing up is 80 percent of the battle, let us help you with the other 20 percent.”

Stephanie Moore is synonymous with spinning in Santa Monica. In 1996, our dynamic and charismatic owner and founder set fire to a trail that is still blazing!  Steph’s positive attitude, gracious  personality and rigorous standards continue to make Revolution the best, bar none! She believes in the combo of fitness AND fun, attracting loyal, talented instructors and spinning enthusiasts alike!  Steph works hard to keep you on track not just for six months or a year, but for a lifetime! This self-proclaimed “spin-diva” knows that results speak for themselves; she’s been teaching for the last 20 years, and after a small break she’s ready to get back on the bike!

Steph dares you to take a chance on yourself, change how you look and feel inside and out!

Fun Fact: Talk about flexible, Steph has won over five different limbo competitions!